Re: [SLUG] Re: "My" Dead Hard drive

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat May 05 2001 - 22:29:52 EDT

Hmmm...well, I think that perhaps your drive is the one that had /etc or
/usr or /root? Or something important like that? Whether it's primary or
secondary shouldn't matter. This is also the perfect time to use that
boot/rescue floppy that's been gathering dust...OTOH, perhaps now is the
time for the boot CD?

HTH

Russell

I don't care if you're going nowhere,