Re: [SLUG] Re: "My" Dead Hard drive

From: patrick grantham (pwgrant@mailandnews.com)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 23:17:29 EDT

Actually not.. Two reasons. First, the drive (/dev/hdd) was added AFTER
Linux was installed, it failed about a month later. Second, after adding
the replacement drive I created a mount point, pointing to the one and only
partition on the drive (/dev/hdd), a fat32 primary partition. I added the
drive info for clarity only.

Thanks glen, that's precisely what I was looking for (etc/fstab).