[SLUG] Mozilla

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 06 2001 - 15:54:37 EDT

Well in most cases Mozilla is very similiar to an advance version of our
old fovorite Netscape but there are a few additions and a few changes.

If you are use to Netscape it does take a little getting usta to. For
example I justed wanted to spell check what I had written but the old
spell check button is not there so I am adding it now. Ups! No I am not.
I guess I was in another program when I modified the last tool bar.

Any way If anyone figures out how to eliminate the following URL:

Well I am not going to cut and paste the URL either. Cut and past do
not seem to work.

Any way the URL I was going to cut and paste was the one that takes you
to NET Central. You know the one where Netscape loggs every's email
address inorder to send them infinite amounts of junk mail.

It would appear that Mozilla is still a part of Netscape. If anyone
doubts that all they have to do is click on the serch button. If Mozilla
was not part of Netscape a normal person - ie not a programer - would be
able to get rid of the Netscape trash. This does not appear to be the
case. So one can only conclude that by using Mozilla that the Netcape
spam is on it's way.

 From a appearance point of view they have done a verygood job and it is
most readable.

As far as new features there is one that I am not famaliar with
Tinderbos- Sea Monkey. Sorry, this one just does not compute yet.

Thanks
Frank

PS. If anyone knows how a mere mortal - not a Mozilla programer - can
get rid or change the address of the search function I would be most
interested in knowing how.

PSS. This is being sent with out spell check - you may now see how bad
my spelling and typing really are - because blantly I can not even find
the spell checker.