Re: [SLUG] Re: Brigitte and Ramiro

From: Brigitte (search@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 01:35:40 EDT

I'm aware that Sub-7 is a trojan, but I assume that my firewall is blocking
any attempts to hack into my computer.
I use BlackIce, and while I see Sub-7 probes, according to the logs, the
attempts are blocked. I checked out antionline.com .. definitely some good
reading there. Thanks for the link. How would I know if my system has been
compromised?
Brigitte