Re: [SLUG] Re: Brigitte and Ramiro

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 09 2001 - 08:05:50 EDT

if your on line your safe sub7 the sub7 sever wont run on linux.
also if you on a windows machine you can see that somthing sucks up alot of
processing time

a fire wont block the probes if your infected sub7 leave the port 1243 and
27374 open no matter if you have a wall or not so if your getting hit some
one was scanning your network for infectees