[SLUG] Python vs Perl

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 14:10:39 EDT

This is not intended to start any sort of long winded thread or flame about
either programming language but,,, I need ot pick a programming language to
learn and both of these have their proponents. Does anyone out there have
constructive things to say about either one or both of these and their
strength or weaknesses. I need to write short programs that access a data
base and manipulate data and output in presentable for on the printer.
And,, I don't want to spend the rest of my life learning it,,,

Michael C. Rock