Re: [SLUG] Not so encouraging news from Red Hat

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 14:56:37 EDT

Who wrote that tripe, Bill Gates, their "shadow investor"?

What a perfect justifications for M$'s attacks on Open Source/
GNU ... and at the right moment too ... disturbingly convenient.

Redhat just reminded me of one of the reasons, besides apt-get
versus RPM, that I chose a Debian-based distro.

Gag me with a whole serving set!

Doc