RE: [SLUG] Not so encouraging news from Red Hat

From: Mikes work account (mrock@stewartsigns.com)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 15:30:36 EDT

OK now,,,everybody let your blood pressure come down on this one. That was
part of a prospectus and as such has to be very conservative and disclose
any possible weaknesses or they could be subject to lawsuits should anyone
rely on that prospecutus to purchase stock. They do not want any
possibility of that happening so,,, the disclaimers which you have just
read,,,,

Michael C. Rock