Re: [SLUG] Hi!

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 16:22:35 EDT

Hey Andrew!

   No one is allowed to have that much fun!

   The fun-in-employment police will be kicking down your door tonight ...
:-)

   I'm a Linux-Debian-Stormix newbie ... yeah, I know, Stormix is dead ...
but
as an emergency communications guy the name and logo appeal to me! I'm
still
looking for some of their logos and stuff for the radio room!

   I'm sure you will get peppered with questions, or dragged into an
interesting
discussion, from time to time!

   I'm still trying to repair damage done by a "helpful" RH guy to my Debian
laptop!

Doc

> Hi, my name is ANDREW, and I'm a Linux-A-HOLIC. I can't stand to be
> away from it, if I'm AFK for more than just a few minutes I start to
> shake, and get all irritable and stuff. SO I'm always online.. ICQ:
> 3947763 AOL: Andrew7005 YAHOO: Andrew7005 Email: awyatt@intergate.cx
> or root@intergate.cx I thought I'd take a quick second to introduce
> myself, I'm a huge Linux freak (see above) I am well over 75% MS free
> (their apps aren't THAT BAD) I can code in PERL, VB (yeah yeah),
> BASH, KSH, etc.. I have more computers at home than most, all but two
> are linux (I'm the lead Tradewars 2002 beta host so I need NT on two)
> I've also written the Fusion GS BBS system (see my site:
> http://www.intergate.cx or log into telnet://thestardock.com I've
> skimmed the bylaws, and will only advertise that once. :-P) Lastly, I
> am currently a System Administrator for Verizon's Web solutions
> Group, which boils down to the fact that I support HP/UX and Windows
> NT/2000>/dev/null for a living. Feel free to hit me with questions if
> you think I might know something about an O/S or an application that
> you don't. I'm always glad to help other users get the most out of
> their PC's. :-) Previous to Verizon I managed a 230 Server RedHat
> Linux farm for Simon Property Group in Indianapolis, IN. (ROCK heh)
>
> See-ya around!
> Andrew Wyatt

___