[SLUG] Hi!

From: awyatt@intergate.cx
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 15:59:37 EDT

Hi, my name is ANDREW, and I'm a Linux-A-HOLIC. I can't stand to be
away from it, if I'm AFK for more than just a few minutes I start to
shake, and get all irritable and stuff. SO I'm always online.. ICQ:
3947763 AOL: Andrew7005 YAHOO: Andrew7005 Email: awyatt@intergate.cx
or root@intergate.cx I thought I'd take a quick second to introduce
myself, I'm a huge Linux freak (see above) I am well over 75% MS free
(their apps aren't THAT BAD) I can code in PERL, VB (yeah yeah),
BASH, KSH, etc.. I have more computers at home than most, all but two
are linux (I'm the lead Tradewars 2002 beta host so I need NT on two)
I've also written the Fusion GS BBS system (see my site:
http://www.intergate.cx or log into telnet://thestardock.com I've
skimmed the bylaws, and will only advertise that once. :-P) Lastly, I
am currently a System Administrator for Verizon's Web solutions
Group, which boils down to the fact that I support HP/UX and Windows
NT/2000>/dev/null for a living. Feel free to hit me with questions if
you think I might know something about an O/S or an application that
you don’t. I’m always glad to help other users get the most out of
their PC’s. :-) Previous to Verizon I managed a 230 Server RedHat
Linux farm for Simon Property Group in Indianapolis, IN. (ROCK heh)

See-ya around!
Andrew Wyatt

This E-Mail was sent with MailMax/WEB.
http://www.smartmax.com