Re: [SLUG] VNC on the internet

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 22:30:52 EDT

Well, you can tunnel vnc through ssh...just don't ask me how, since my
vnc server is behind a firewall, which makes my problem so much more
complicated. If you look up vnc on http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/
there is some basic info on tunnelling vnc through ssh...

Russell

Without sharing, there would be no Internet
Without the Internet, there would be no sharing
Share your code, share your source
-- Let's build something as great as the Internet!