Re: [SLUG] setiathome

From: Paul Braman (aeon@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri May 11 2001 - 13:07:17 EDT

On Thu, 10 May 2001, patrick grantham wrote:

> Who has experience with how to set up setiathome on linux? How do I
> set it up to run and download data sets automatically?

SLUG still participates in the Distributed.net RC5-64 challenge. It's
been a while since I reminded anyone of this fact, but yes, we still have
a team going. Just click on the appropriate challenge and enter "Suncoast
Linux Users Group" in the Team Search box to find us.

Maybe someone should set up a SETI@Home team for us too? (I don't
remember if this project allows teams or not.)

Paul Braman
aeon@tampabay.rr.com