Re: [SLUG] no mention of mandrake

From: patrick (patrick@llc.net)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 16:03:54 EDT

i can understand if a distro is in another language not
being mentioned on many of the english speaking sites but
suse is there. of course red hat is there. i do agree with
u about the attitude of if it aint difficult it aint worth doing. i go
to linuxmall.com and then to the directory and u can see
lotts of linux sites. i have enen mailed them and requested
that mandrake be include( about a week ago). i think
the Linux community which includes a lot of (smart) people
need to realize that the more Linux is accepted the better it is
for all of us. and they also need to realize that Linux needs
to be very easy to operate for people. to be accepted. Mandrake is doing
a tremendous with this. maybe we should all accept each other.
the gurus can help the rest of us out and the rest of us can
appreciate that there are many talented people in Linux.