[SLUG] Apache and CGI

From: Douglas Alan Hartman (dabigguy@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 13 2001 - 04:32:55 EDT

I run a Linux Web server (Red Hat Server install) and I am having a problem
with CGI. I know it's somewhat on and running because I have some scripts in
there with non-CGI extensions that work. But everything I try with the
extension .cgi nothing works. I have chacked and double chacked permissions
and there all set correctly I know. Even the simplest text counter doesn't
work. It seems to me that mabey there needs to be something turned on or
something. I am still looking and reading but if someone knows please give
me a shout.

Thanks

Alan Hartman