Re: [SLUG] Apache and CGI

From: Robert Haeckl (rhaeckl@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 23:28:40 EDT

You might want to try adding AddHandler directive in the pertinent
container directive in one of your .conf files (I think Red Hat just
uses httpd.conf. Something like this:

<Directory DIRECTORYNAME>
   Options +ExecCGI SymLinksIfOwnerMatch
   AddHandler cgi-bin .cgi .pl .py
   AllowOverride None
</Directory>

I presume that your scripts are not in a ScriptAliased directory because
all your scripts should be working unless the script itself is broken.

Also, any directory with an AddHandler directive needs to have the
ExecCGI option.

-Robert