Re: [SLUG] Playing mpeg movies on Linux

From: Todd (trunnels@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 12 2001 - 21:44:30 EDT

I dont know the state of DIVX on linux (i use my windows box for games and
watching movies) but if it is anything like the windows players out there
(they play all video files) you might do good to get a divx player and try
that. Just go to google and search for divx and it should bring you up some
links to good resources.

Todd