Re: [SLUG] X and SuSE (was Strange but interesting DHCP problem with Mandrake 8.0)

From: Smitty (76543a@mpinet.net)
Date: Tue May 15 2001 - 11:27:36 EDT

The exact difficulty is when the window manager is not running, for a
moment between login and logout, normally a gray background should be
displayed. In this case, there are several dark verticle bars across
the screen. When the window manager is running, the black fonts are
bolder where the verticle bars are located. Anyone have any insights?

Smitty