Re: [SLUG] IRC - Questions

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 01:37:05 EDT

On Tue, May 15, 2001 at 11:32:53PM -0400, Bpreece wrote:

> Before this turns into a war and goes to the open list forum.

Mark's experience with it sucks, Ed's is great. And I think it most
likely depends on who's on the channel. This list can get pretty bad, as
well, when we get knuckleheads on it.

I'm reserving judgment on SLUG IRC. It may take a while before it
develops a following. And then again, it may never gel. I'll keep
checking back, because I'm curious.

I don't want to get SLUG officers involved in policing it, though. Just
realize that the IRC is like the slug-politics list: no rules, just
fight. Or something like that.

Paul