[SLUG] (FWD) Pinellas Computer & Technology Showcase

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 18:48:18 EDT

Folks:

If you've got a local company doing Linux one way or another, these
folks want to offer you a serious discount on your own booth. See below.

Paul

----- Forwarded message from Scott Stemple <sstemple@techshows.com> -----

From: "Scott Stemple" <sstemple@techshows.com>
To: <paulf@quillandmouse.com>
Cc: <bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com>
Subject: Pinellas Computer & Technology Showcase
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 07:33:14 -0700

Paul,

Good morning! I apologize about the delay in getting this information back
to you. Pursuant to our conversation yesterday afternoon, I am offering the
service providers that are affiliated with your association the opportunity
to participate in their own booth space in the Suncoast Linux Users Group
Pavilion. This is being presented as an opportunity for them to enhance
their profile at the event, as well as demonstrate their affiliation with
your group. This opportunity is being offered at a dramatically reduced
rate. With 'maddog' coming in, it is imperative that the Linux Pavilion is
full and vibrant, and we need to make this happen.

My contact information is listed below, but I can always be reached at
sstemple@techshows.com. Let's make this a huge deal. I look forward to
your input.

Regards,

P. Scott Stemple