[SLUG] Nead a job

From: fear me.. (kem1kal@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 16 2001 - 22:28:53 EDT

Iv been looking for quite some time for a good job thats local and that I work with computers mostly selling them sence im not qualified to fix them if anyone has a job they could help me with that deals with computers in anyway and could help me out please post back with some info on how i may contact you with my resume and more details on what im able to help with

if anyone know sthe owner of Compture Advantage the mac store in the brandon mall please see if you can get me a job there it would be great