Re: [SLUG] WSJ & Linux

From: Anthony (m3000@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 19 2001 - 13:44:06 EDT

Um, Microsoft has not partnered with Nintendo, they are competing against
Nintendo. Nintendo is releasing it's Gamecube Nov. 5th, and then Microsoft is
releasing it's own console called the X-Box on Nov. 8th. However the idea is
the same, they want to get into the console industry to make even more money,
and they're even buying up game companies just to ensure that they are the
only platform to get those particular games.

--
Anthony
http://binaryfusion.net