Re: [SLUG] WSJ & Linux

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 17 2001 - 08:45:32 EDT

On Thursday 17 May 2001 08:32 am, you wrote:
> Thursday May 17 Page B5
> Linux takes Holliwood....
> Seems that Studios are using Linux to create the new movies. MS just too
> hard to work with.
>
> Studios include Dream Works and Pixar Animation Studios (Walt Disney
> somehow).
>
> Folks this is a good half page article spread out over 2 pages way too much
> to paraphrase here.
>
> Thanks
> Frank
Addendum

On the facing page to the above there is a notice that MS has geared up with
Nintendo. This seems about right to me. They can not cut it with the big boys
so they go play with the kids.
Tis is a sequel to when they partnered WIN98 with Disney Entertainment for a
Mickey Mouse operating System.
Now for Win Me we now have a Mickey Mouse operating system playing Nintendo.