Re: [SLUG] File Transfer

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 12:05:34 EDT

I recommmend scp (secure copy). It requires a ssh (secure shell) server
be running on one side and a ssh client installed on the other. scp
usually is part of the ssh client package.

The alternative is good ol' ftp. IglooFTP is a good gui client and ftp
server comes installed (in-securely!) on most Linux distro's out of the
box.

Ed.