[SLUG] File Transfer

From: Frank Roberts - SOTL (sotl155360@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun May 20 2001 - 10:35:38 EDT

I have a large block of files (2,000+) to transfer from one computer to
another.
The files are too large for floppy disk transfer.
The computers are in 2 physical locations about a mile apart.
Both computers have Linux.and Internet capability.
One computer is dial up. The other is DSL.

I tried to transfer the files by Netscape as file attachments.
The pdf files transferred. No other files transferred without being corrupted.
All text, html and proscript printer files were converted to one viewable
file.

Is there any known program or method to do this with out file corruption.

Thanks
Frank