Re: [SLUG] NON- ROOT ip configurations..

From: Todd (trunnels@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 17:24:48 EDT

I dont know if its still around but there used to be a program called sudo
(for super user do) that would allow you to give root permissions to
specific apps and files. I dont know if its still around (i could see how
it could be a security risk and people wouldnt want to use it) but you could
try and look around for it.

Todd