Re: [SLUG] Modem

From: scott piper (piper@ij.net)
Date: Mon May 21 2001 - 19:47:46 EDT

if it's a pci modem it may be a winmodem, but in any case, enter the command

cat /proc/pci and you will get a listing of your PCI card information, including
irq and io ports. Then pick a serial port and issue the setserial command using
the info from proc/pci. example

setserial /dev/ttyS3 irq 10 uart 16550A port 0x200 (assuming /proc/pci gave
port 0x200 and irq 10)

    scott