Re: [SLUG] Setup Times for the show and other information

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 21:43:57 EDT

Since I won't be able to be there on the 29th to set up, is it possible
that I can deliver my computer to somebody's house sometime this week?
My work schedule is from 12:30-9:00, so if there's a generous soul out
there who wouldn't mind shepherding my machine to the show...

Or would it be okay if I just got there early and set it up on
Wednesday?

Thanks!

Russell

I don't care if you're going nowhere,