Re: [SLUG] CTS passes

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue May 22 2001 - 21:47:58 EDT

I just registered. Fun! Especially the parts about my "Title" and "How
Many Employees" and "Business Income." I put Member, 50-99, and greater
than $50,000,000. So, I'm a member of a small company that makes more
than $50,000,000! Linux is all powerful!!! (Mwuhahahah)

Russell

I don't care if you're going nowhere,
Just take good care of the world.
    -- Depeche Mode