Re: [SLUG] To Newsforge: Remove malicious cookies or get boycotted

From: Steven Johnson (alinuxguru@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 23:04:48 EDT

Well, in the interest of SLUG solidarity I stand behind you in this cause.
I too shall not visit Newsforge until their site is corrected. Not only do
I stand behind you, I encourage you to report this malfeasance to a wider
audience in order to achieve a speedier resolution. Post this message to
Slashdot. Two people not visiting their website is a whisper, Two thousand
is a roar.