[SLUG] Digital Camera - Linux Compatible?

From: edoc (kd4e@arrl.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 19:38:20 EDT

Anyone aware of a list of digital cameras that are Linux compatible?
(They may also be Windows compatible, if they must!)

I'd like to find something simple and cheap (probably used or refurbished)
for the children and something a little better for us to use.

Questions: Do all of these things come with a little screen to review the
pictures taken? Any other features I should look for?

Thanks! Doc