Re: [SLUG] Dress Code for CTS?

From: Ed Centanni (ecentan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 08:15:42 EDT

If what we wear leaves an impression then the impression I'd like us to
leave is that we are a diverse group. Linux fans are not just business
suits, or geeks, or seniors or hobbyists -- it's everyone.

Since we ARE a pretty diverse group, and not *too* scruffy overall, I
say show up and be yourself.

Ed.