Re: [SLUG] Dress Code for CTS?

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 22:02:27 EDT

Actually, I was the victim of a High School prank oh so long ago...I was
in the band at Chamberlain, and as we were the Chiefs, I came to a pep
rally in full regalia, Headress, make-up, tunic, knee-high leather boots
and green pants. I was the only one in the band dressed this way! :-)
But I made the most of it! Of course, everyone laughed at me. Oh well...

Russell

PS I look forward to getting my T-Shirt at the show anyway...

_its_ (no apostrophe) means "the thing that it owns"
_it's_ (with apostrophe) means "it is"