Re: [SLUG] Re: Digital Camera - Linux Compatible?

From: BlitzK (xenu@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 13:12:20 EDT

> > > I've been happy with my Sony Mavica, it reads, and formats fat
floppys,
> > > and linux has no problem reading those ;-)

Yeah... right... If anyone buys those now they're out of their minds!
Those
things suck.

Wouldn't it be easier (and faster) to buy an external (smart/CF) card reader
that works with linux? Just take the card out of ANY digicam and stick it
in the reader... Who cares what the kind of camera it is...

You can get these readers for $20 and up