RE: [SLUG] Re: Digital Camera - Linux Compatible?

From: John Zacheis (zach@gte.net)
Date: Sat May 26 2001 - 12:52:56 EDT

What brand card reader would that be? I've recently installed RH 7.1 and
I'm trying as hard as I can to not have to revert to W2K.
Any info would be greatly appreciated as digital photography is the only
obstacle I've got left outside of the normal driver problems. That reminds
me, does anybody know if an Epson 2000 photo printer is compatible with the
Red Hat install?

John Zacheis
Shop Foreman
Clarke Automotive Systems