Re: [SLUG] credit card cd bootable linux

From: Paul M Foster (paulf@quillandmouse.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 02:04:23 EDT

On Sat, May 26, 2001 at 09:25:09PM -0400, Jim Lange wrote:

> Did we ever receive any of the credit card size cd-bootable linux?

I did have an email conversation with a guy who puts something like this
out, as I recall. He intended to send me some for the show, but I
haven't gotten them and probably won't before the show. Anyone
interested in following this up-- I'd be obliged. Please have anything
like this sent to my office; address is on the Treasury page of the SLUG
site.

Paul