Re: [SLUG] Vendor Specifics

From: Todd (trunnels@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 16:50:19 EDT

yup so i use ms for mail....whoop....i know tons of people that do....right
now my linux box sits headless and i would rather use a graphical mail
client.....you can assure youself this, once my kvm cable come this week or
next i wont be using my ms box for anything more than games which is what i
do 75% of my home use on my computer.....and yes there are huge egos
everywhere....and no i am not active in the linux community, I am just joe
user trying to get by. And NO I never attacked the community as a whole all
i said was there were a few devolpers out there with huge egos....a handful
of people hardly is a community as a whole...unless its a tiny community
which the linux community is not.

Todd