Re: [SLUG] Vendor Specifics

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Sun May 27 2001 - 16:33:19 EDT

On Sun, 27 May 2001, Todd wrote:

> First off this was NOT a personal attack on anyone or the community and
> shame on you for turning it into a personal attack on me.

Don't play naive now -- of course, it was repeated trolls and
attack on the community -- an attack of FUD on your part --
repeated bald assertions of 'HUGE egos' and so forth. I asked
for cites and references, having offered specific contrary
examples in eact post on the topic, involving communities in
which I am active.

----------------------------

> since i have settled on my distro of choice.

>From Todd's mail headers in his most recent post:

> Date: Sun, 27 May 2001 16:13:33 -0400

Begone, troll.

[herrold@new herrold]$ /usr/games/fortune -m dicksize
(linuxcookie)
%
"A word to the wise: a credentials dicksize war is usually a
bad idea on the net."
(David Parsons in c.o.l.development.system, about coding in C.)
%