Re: [SLUG] In a pickle

From: Glen (tuck@acer-access.com)
Date: Mon May 28 2001 - 00:18:29 EDT

        I started a reply to the statement below but I decided not to. No real
reason, just couldn't word it right.

        I installed mdk 8 yesterday, and the only real issue I have seen so far is
that supermount doesn't exactly work as advertised On My System(tm). I've
tried to fix it, but I don't really know where the problem could be coming
from (other than this smp thing I've heard was fixed).

        If someone has an idea where the issue is, I'm all ears.

        Glen