Re: [SLUG] a poll

From: Russell Hires (rhires@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 21:10:10 EDT

>> i was thinking and u all can let me know what u think, being that
>> microsoft is getting rid of clippy, i was think about tux adoopting
>> him and giving him a good home. i was then thinking about in
>> the future getting some tuxes holding clippys and selling them
>> to the linux croud. what do u think everybody
>
> <snip>
>
> Everyone hated the paper clip. Why would anyone want it in Linux?

Yeah, I even saw a blurb on a Linux version of this stupidity (who needs
a sexy paper clip, that is presumably male, flirting with you?)
somewhere (maybe Linux Magazine?) a while ago, that said, basically,
build it and they'll be appalled.

Russell

I don't care if you're going nowhere,
Just take good care of the world.