Re: [SLUG] web hosting

From: Steve (steve@itcom.net)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 23:36:12 EDT

On Thursday 31 May 2001 18:32, you wrote:
> > XO has a decent connection, but is filled with red-tape.
> > Intnet is much smaller and has a lower response time than XO.
>
> Of course, Intnet management (George Pilat) has strong ties with the
> Cult of $cientology.
>
> I wouldn't use intnet if it was free! Who knows what Pilat has going on
> there.

??!! I was raised a Catholic, most of my neighbors were Protestants. So
what? The people I know who are Scientologists have been very cool. Very
caring and willing to help etc. You just sound like a bigot with comments
like that! Never mind putting links to places that are so obviously B.S.

I'm here to talk about computers and related subjects. -- Unless this mud
slinging is what to be expected from SLUG, in which case I'm history. Just
let me know...

Let's keep this at a higher level shall we!

My experience with Intnet have been great! My experience with XO was all in
all good, except they would not change their setup to match the demands VISA
has put on their customers for keeping things encrypted all the way.
Intnet is local and added services to match my needs... Simple call.

BTW, Thanks to all who helped promoting Linux at the show, and Maddog whom I
had the opportunity to have a nice chat with!

Steve
Do you ferret?