[SLUG] web hosting

From: R P Herrold (herrold@owlriver.com)
Date: Thu May 31 2001 - 23:37:10 EDT

On Thu, 31 May 2001, Paul M Foster wrote:

> Enough.

Concur -- in the Amateur radio community, similar courtesies
apply.

> I'll not have this on this list. This is religious bashing, and it
> violates the list charter. I don't care what or whose religion, or
> whether you agree something is a religion or not.

In a lighter vein, how about Theo's approved uses for OpenBSD
-- he de-committed a seemingly 'non-free under BSD' package
called 'ipf' (quite properly in my opinion, although I'll
miss the functionality); see:

   http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/src/sbin/ipf/Attic/ipf.c

> But software which OpenBSD uses and redistributes must be
> free to all (be they people or companies), for any purpose
> they wish to use it, including modification, use, peeing
> on, or even integration into baby mulching machines or
> atomic bombs to be dropped on Australia.

-- Russ