Re: [SLUG] Linux on a 2nd drive?

From: Michael Adams (Linuxman@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 11:39:40 EDT

You will have to install the boot parameters on the firs disk with LILO or
Grub. Then you can install the second rest on the second.

But there is a better way.

There is a Hard drive selector now called Trios. It is about $75 but will
allow you to boot to any 1 of 3 Hard drives that you install.

I have been using it now for 6 months.
It takes all the hassels out of multi OS'es on 1 machine.

I hope this helps. Michael.