Re: [SLUG] Linux on a 2nd drive?

From: R.G. Mayhue (r.g.mayhue@verizon.net)
Date: Sat Jun 02 2001 - 11:35:32 EDT

On Saturday 02 June 2001 10:58 am, Jason wrote:

What are you using for a boot manager? Did you install LILO on the MBR of the
second drive or in the Linux partition?

There is a neat little boot manager called GAG that I use. It is very small
and has a GUI interface with nice icons. You can find it here:

http://www.rastersoft.com/gageng.htm

For Linux it will require you to install LILO in the first sector of the boot
partition.

You can run it from a floppy first to see if you would like to use it before
you install it.

--
Rob Mayhue