Re: [SLUG] incredible statement

From: Bob File (rfile@innet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 03 2001 - 20:48:43 EDT

On Sunday 03 June 2001 14:31, patrick wrote:

> i would agree with u. but to start to get all these people we need one
> unifying dekstop, or at least all the desktops to be unified in some

There were up to 6 quote marks in the previous message... ugh.
"We" don't want a unifying desktop. As I write this, I am using kmail
(kde/qt) to compose this email, and gmc (gtk) is running behind it.
Just to prove that it could be done, I am running twm for a window manager.
That's as unified as I want it to get.
The real unification here is X which by the way, is actually a server.

peace