RE: [SLUG] Thanks

From: H Sutter (sutter_h@popmail.firn.edu)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 09:26:30 EDT

Don't feel to bad about not getting that NIC to work with Linux, the early
versions don't work with M$ ME or early 2K even with the updated drivers.

Henry A. Sutter
Hillsborough County Schools
Title 1
901 E. Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, Florida, 33602
Ph# 813.272.4613 Fx# 813.272.4434
sutter_h@popmail.firn.edu
"You expect me to build a memonic memory device with ..stone knives and
bearskins" SPOCK