Re: [SLUG] Corel and Linux

From: Bpreece (bpreece1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jun 04 2001 - 22:17:46 EDT

.From my sources Corel is going to go ahead with Corel Wordperfect Office
Suite 2002 and
Corel Draw 10.

Now I know I have a beta of the Corel Draw 10 for Linux. As for the distro
while Corel is not
going to distribute anotehr Linux Build the company that is getting this is
still working with Corel on
developing it.

There is a few other things that is going on as to the extent that remains
to be seen.

There is also a server version of the Corel Distro that exist but it was a
internal beta and up to second stage when stopped.
I my self was looking for this. I have a alpha of this but it is way rough.

Other then that really can not say too much according to agreements of
non-discloser as to any technical information.

I can say that I am registered to beta test Corel products though.

BP.