RE: [SLUG] More on Shrek

From: er@i-rule.net
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 21:31:23 EDT

Well true it was created on linux.. but if any of you have a home machine equal to the monster computers Shrek was done on.. Mind if i borrow some processing time? :)

If you watch TechTV.. they did a special on Shrek and the tech behind it.. kinda interesting but old news.

btw. I am a linux/*bsd user and I like the fact they did it on linux but I wonder how this is real ammo for linux fans?

Erik