Re: [SLUG] More on Shrek

From: Michael Adams (Linuxman@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 22:10:50 EDT

On Thursday 07 June 2001 21:31, you wrote:
> Well true it was created on linux.. but if any of you have a home machine
> equal to the monster computers Shrek was done on.. Mind if i borrow some
> processing time? :)
>
> If you watch TechTV.. they did a special on Shrek and the tech behind it..
> kinda interesting but old news.
>
> btw. I am a linux/*bsd user and I like the fact they did it on linux but I
> wonder how this is real ammo for linux fans?
>
> Erik

Well I know it was not an average machine, in fact, it was a cluster of them,
but what I ment by ammo was to the people who still claim Linux is just a
toy, plaything. The ammo will be there.

And I heard about the special on it, but that was a while ago, and I didn't
see it.

I just wanted to comment on something that was purly positive.