[SLUG] Ximian..

From: Jason Pratt (pailhead@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 22:30:34 EDT

Well.. I ran xvidtune and it seemed to do the trick I have yet to return
to Linux so I can't say if it's permanent :) I will let you know. But
anyways.. I checked out the Ximian website and was wondering, has anyone
tried Ximian? If so, what are your thoughts. How much different is it
than from the vanilla version of GNOME. What are the positive points on
Ximian and what are the negative aspects of it.

Also, is it safe to run the online installer that Ximian can be
installed from?

Thanks...

jason