Re: [SLUG] AMD K6-2 300

From: Larry Sanders (lsanders@flash.net)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 21:45:04 EDT

I agree with the possibility of bad hardware. I'v installed RH5.2 through
7.1
with problems only from bad hardware or from trying to get 1.2Gb in 512Mb.
When copying the packages, if RH runs out of space it will halt, no msg.
Run whatever hardware diags you have. Did you swap the CD drive?
Larry :-)